Larry singing Perfect Day

Redhead11

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or did Larry have the "I'm going to get you for this" look on his face at Bono while he was singing LOL!!
Now if thats not an excuse...justify...reason ..... for me watching it again....WATCHING IT NOW....will let you know...

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

[quote name='suee wrote:

illumination70']  Is it just me or did Larry have the "I'm going to get you for this" look on his face at Bono while he was singing LOL!!

Now if thats not an excuse...justify...reason ..... for me watching it again....WATCHING IT NOW....will let you know...

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Well no I think he enjoyed him self...but did think Bono walked as if he was in pain with his back....or was that me..?

[quote name='nikki1120 wrote:

suee']Me thinks Larry needs to come out the front and sing a little more...
thumbsup.gifclap.gif

Good idea!!  We'd all LOVE to see more of him  wink.gif

I think that would be fun...I think Larry should sing more too...he has a great voice!

[quote name='SacredRose wrote:

nikki1120 wrote:

suee']Me thinks Larry needs to come out the front and sing a little more...
thumbsup.gifclap.gif

Good idea!!  We'd all LOVE to see more of him  
wink.gif

I think that would be fun...I think Larry should sing more too...he has a great voice!

I agree because I love Larry's Irish accent when he speaks so he's bound to have a great singing voice!!!