THE Anaheim GA Thread!

MickinSoCal

• Subscriber

Alright everyone, one week from now we will be in our spot in the inner circle! 

What time is everyone planning on arriving at Angel Stadium next Friday and Saturday?  I am planning on sacrificing the entire day and arriving at the stadium as early as it takes.  Not sure what time the lot opens.  Have you heard?  In any event, I'm thinking between 6am - 7am.  I'll have a chair and cooler with snacks and beverages (adult and otherwise).  Planning on wearing my Pearl Jam, 'Im Analog' t-shirt.  If you're there stop by and say hello! 

I'll be solo Friday in the GA line and tailgating Saturday with a seat.

What about you?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I've heard that the parking lot is opening at 8am. Seems a little late to me. I've also heard that there will be 2 GA entrances, so most likely 2 lines. I've got seats for Anaheim 1 and GA for Anaheim 2. I think for GA, I'm just going to show up in the afternoon and see what happens.

• Subscriber

I had toyed with the idea of taking the train in but in the end I want to bring my chair and a small cooler for the line, so I'll more than likely drive.  Parking at Angel Stadium us usually very reasonably priced although I hear it was $40 in Oakland.  No word on the situation here.  Guess I'll see when I get there!

• Subscriber

I have seats for night 1 and GA for night 2 (my first GA). I too, will be showing up in the afternoon and go from there. Anyone walking from their hotel?
I'm walking over from my hotel. I'm staying around the corner from the stadium.

• Subscriber

i hope to be going too, def got Ga field ticket for Friday.

find it odd that you can chose entrance for g/a pitch, all the G/a stadium gigs I've been to state a specific entrance- been to Stadium gigs in Europe but never in the states.

jbarnych.... hope i can walk room hotel too, if poss post if you can where you are staying or pop me a pm.... soonish i leave sooooooon :)

btw anyone see a mad limey with a pasty face it will be me, take pity as i spash the sun factor 50 on lol :)

also, i really, really like to see the Sat show with a g/a pitch ticket , if spare please let me know.