CHUCK BERRY FANS

TheVacantLot

• Subscriber
Wow,  those are some energetic dancers you got there!!!

Thank you illumination! It was the 70s, around 1973 I think! Just goes to show, you can do anything with the resources you have got hey? I wasn't sure if anyone would reply to my postings as I am new here. Thanks for being the first.

[quote name='TheVacantLot wrote:

illumination70']Wow,  those are some energetic dancers you got there!!!

Thank you illumination! It was the 70s, around 1973 I think! Just goes to show, you can do anything with the resources you have got hey? I wasn't sure if anyone would reply to my postings as I am new here. Thanks for being the first.

You're welcome!!!  happy.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

TheVacantLot wrote:

illumination70']Wow,  those are some energetic dancers you got there!!!

You're welcome!!!  happy.gif

What's your cat's name in the picture? Anyone who loves animals is a kind hearted person! Speaks volumes of them!

[quote name='TheVacantLot wrote:

illumination70 wrote:

TheVacantLot']Thank you illumination! It was the 70s, around 1973 I think! Just goes to show, you can do anything with the resources you have got hey? I wasn't sure if anyone would reply to my postings as I am new here. Thanks for being the first.

You're welcome!!! 
happy.gif

What's your cat's name in the picture? Anyone who loves animals is a kind hearted person! Speaks volumes of them!Her name is Taffy!! Do you have any animals?

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

TheVacantLot wrote:

illumination70']You're welcome!!! 
happy.gif

What's your cat's name in the picture? Anyone who loves animals is a kind hearted person! Speaks volumes of them!
Her name is Taffy!! Do you have any animals?

No! but we do have a cat that comes and visits us, and my child gives the cat lots of love. It's a gorgeous cat. I believe that having a pet is like having a child, it's a huge responsibility. We would love to have some animals but I work/study/work and also the cost if they get sick. big bikky's.

if i took an animal like a cat or dog into our family i would have to be a responsible pet owner. Mind you, it would be the luckiest animal if it got adopted into our clan.