EDGE YOU ARE SO GETTING MY LAWYER ON YER CASE.

basher1

lol.....nah just fed up with the folk moaning about the gig the other night one idiot left an hour before the gig and moaned that they missed it......D'UH.........theres talk of folk trying to sue u2 and livenation......lol...

• Subscriber

lol.....nah just fed up with the folk moaning about the gig the other night one idiot left an hour before the gig and moaned that they missed it......D'UH.........theres talk of folk trying to sue u2 and livenation......lol...
lol same here basher.... watch out, next you'll be accused like i was of being lacking in imagination and comprehension skills, because I can't understand how they can so righteously think they were reasonable in thinking they'd get there in time and get a parking spot withn 20 mins walking distance laugh.gif

[quote name='ness 27 wrote:

basher1']lol.....nah just fed up with the folk moaning about the gig the other night one idiot left an hour before the gig and moaned that they missed it......D'UH.........theres talk of folk trying to sue u2 and livenation......lol...

lol same here basher.... watch out, next you'll be accused like i was of being lacking in imagination and comprehension skills, because I can't understand how they can so righteously think they were reasonable in thinking they'd get there in time and get a parking spot withn 20 mins walking distance laugh.gif

yeah i read that and had to laugh.....

im amazed at how retarded some of these folk are that because they f****d it up it's somehow everyone elses fault.....

i mean heres 20p folks gonna phone someone who gives a shit.........roll.gif

Yeah, I got a better case than you. That freaking U2 band, I got so excited at the show I let my car go home with someone else and I went home with some dude and got knocked up! Well, technically not that very night but ever since I went to the War show, I have been with that same man....it might have been the Alarm that started it, but U2 finished it. I wasnt going home early! Warning to teenagers: Do not listen to the Edge play live....unless you plan on populating the world. :) He secretly plays fertility songs! Hey I wonder if I could bottle that up and send all the chicks who are trying to get pregnant to U2 shows! Sure beats rubbing statues.

Yeah, I got a better case than you. That freaking U2 band, I got so excited at the show I let my car go home with someone else and I went home with some dude and got knocked up! Well, technically not that very night but ever since I went to the War show, I have been with that same man....it might have been the Alarm that started it, but U2 finished it. I wasnt going home early! Warning to teenagers: Do not listen to the Edge play live....unless you plan on populating the world. :) He secretly plays fertility songs! Hey I wonder if I could bottle that up and send all the chicks who are trying to get pregnant to U2 shows! Sure beats rubbing statues.
I can't stop laughing at the thought of Edge playing Fertility songs! Two things guaranteed to get you pregnant, surf contests and U2 concerts! LOL, fertility songs by Edge, it would sell millions!!!!

• Subscriber
BACK IN 1987 YOU MISSED A CHORD AT A GIG I WAS AT AND IT HAS HAUNTED ME EVER SINCE YOU PLAYED A G WHEN CLEARLY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A C MINOR.......SEE YOU IN COURT BALDY.

love this banana.gif