Sweet stuff...

OutWest

Good morning.

Sooo one of the guys I work with is a roadie the rest of the time. He helps us out part time. Fun guy. Anyhoo. Today he's over yonder in Baltimore SETTING UP THE CLAWWWW!!!   ah. Man. That's just too cool. I was the subject of much hilarious u2 related teasing at work yesterday because of my excitement.

I will be at the show in Baltimore on Wednesday. Gonna be party! Can't wait!   Me, my bro, and our 2 best friends (brother and sister too). Who else is going?

On another note:
my aunt's best friend's cancer came back and she's gotta start treatment again. It looks promising, but still. Chemo is chemo and cancer is cancer. They are headed to their first U2 show in July and are really excited. As my aunt said, it will be a great distraction.    That it will.

What can I say....making the claw... and you will be at the show Wednesday..thumbsup.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif and a party.....

As for your auntie 's best friend...hope all goes well....and tell her to ...banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif

banana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gifbanana.gif.....thumbsup.gif