Larry talks Glastonbury!!!!!

agt

ok thanks surrenders

I was just trying to understand what you wrote :)

after google translator I found a better dictionary and it made more sense, yes about challenge and outsider

Now I got it

I think he is right in someway, for the last 4 tours, or 3 if we want skip the elevation tour, they had a giant stage to "protect" them, maybe he thinks that people were in someway distracted by the stage and in Glasto they will focus only on the band

Hoping you catch what I mean :s

EDIT: the audio link works perfectly, need to listen to it more than once to catch everything :)

I caught what you're saying and that's what I think he was saying, the big stage has been a 'protection' of sorts and part of the show.  Glastonbury is all about the music itself, no distractions, and like Mich40 says, not everyone there is a U2 fan.

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

surrenders']I don't think Larry met losers by any means. He was referring to having to prove themselves again he said, with the smaller stage experience again. That's what I got out of it. He said they thrive on challenges though. I just don't see why they would consider a smaller, basic stage a challenge, they played that way for almost their whole first decade and the DJ sort of said the same thing.

I think too that they think they have to prove themselves b/c the Glastonbury crowd is a hard crowd to play to and not everyone there is a U2 fan.

LMAO at the "Lazmundo" name calling.  laugh.gif

ps-I could listen to that man talk for hours! happy.gif no kidding, we wouldnt have guessed.....tongue.gif

• Community Moderator

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

mich40 wrote:

surrenders']

I don't think Larry met losers by any means. He was referring to having to prove themselves again he said, with the smaller stage experience again. That's what I got out of it. He said they thrive on challenges though. I just don't see why they would consider a smaller, basic stage a challenge, they played that way for almost their whole first decade and the DJ sort of said the same thing.

I think too that they think they have to prove themselves b/c the Glastonbury crowd is a hard crowd to play to and not everyone there is a U2 fan.

LMAO at the "Lazmundo" name calling. 
laugh.gif

ps-I could listen to that man talk for hours!
happy.gif

no kidding, we wouldnt have guessed.....
tongue.gif

I know, who would've guessed????