What positive influence does U2's bandmembers have on you?

illumination70

I'm curious to know what kind of positive influence U2's band members have on you?  My list goes as follows:

Inner Bono-Encourages me to be the voice for the animals (ASPCA, Greenpeace,etc.)

My Inner The Edge-Advises me to do things to help the environment (Ex: refuse, re-use and recycle)

My Inner Larry-Says it's ok to enjoy life and have a beer once in awhile.

My Inner Adam-Applauds anyone who triumphs over adversity (I survived an addiction-anorexia)

My Inner Paul Mc Guinness-proves hard work usually pays off.

Enough about me, now it's your turn!!!

• Subscriber

Inner Bono-stand up for what's right, keep writing, use your voice, keep the faith, stay strong, dream

Inner Edge-be creative, go deep into things, be curious, be innovative, be humble, have confidence

Inner Larry-be humble even though you rock, enjoy life, don't get lost in something that isn't worth it, stay cool

Inner Adam-don't care about what others think, do what you love, don't give up, have fun, be different

• Subscriber

Basically don't just sit there on your arse, don't moan, get up, walk out there into the street with your arms out and just get on with it, do it bigger and better each time!wink.giftongue.gif

• Subscriber

I definitely would not be as socially, worldly, or politically (sorta) conscious. I love my parents and family, but I definitely didn't get it from them. I've talked to my Dad about the UN millennium development goals, or tried to..., and his first reaction was huh, the what? lol I love my family dearly, but I definitely owe that side of me to U2, and largely Bono's influence. So much thanks to them for that. happy.gif

• Subscriber

I definitely would not be as socially, worldly, or politically (sorta) conscious. I love my parents and family, but I definitely didn't get it from them. I've talked to my Dad about the UN millennium development goals, or tried to..., and his first reaction was huh, the what? lol I love my family dearly, but I definitely owe that side of me to U2, and largely Bono's influence. So much thanks to them for that. happy.gif