So...Um...After the Tour....

Redhead11

• Subscriber

What is there going to be to do on here? There'll be no set list to complain about, no show reports...Granted we still have like 10 shows to go, but I was wondering....

Are we just going to do what we usually do? Forgive me, I'm still relatively new here...I mean...there aren't many active users on here from before the album came out that come on here regularly.ohwell.gif I don't want to lose my fellow zootops! 

let me get this straight...So we'll still a.) praise their amazingness b.) complain about the album date c.) complain about the site d.) talk about random stuff e.) comment on how good looking they are or something...

well if you guys will stay, i'll stay. happy.gif

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I may not always be on here much, but I'm definitely staying! Everyone here in the Zoo are the only ones who really understand my love for U2. My other friends and family just don't get it. 

• Subscriber

Believe it or not the time in between albums and tours is has been great here.

All the setlist moaners, trolls and dickheads go into hibernation, and the people that come here do so for the sheer fun of chatting to the other Zootops.

I also have found the topics of conversation get a bit broader than just U2 when there's no tour to chat about.

• Subscriber

All the setlist moaners, trolls and dickheads go into hibernation, and the people that come here do so for the sheer fun of chatting to the other Zootops.

I also have found the topics of conversation get a bit broader than just U2 when there's no tour to chat about.

yay! clap.gif

• Subscriber

Sounds like fun to me!