A thank you to all my fellow zootops....

Redhead11

• Subscriber

thanks for helping me be able to see the show from online. it was amazing! you were so helpful when i was freaking out. such a great community here. i would have been annoyed at myself.. thank you smile.gif

WHAT A GREAT SHOW GLASTO WAS!!!!!!!!!!!

• Subscriber

They were just amazing last night, I was blown away.  If they were nervous it didn't show, they owned it, they looked so relaxed, especially Larry who was uber cool!! and brilliant to share the excitement in the live thread, thanks everyonehappy.gifhappy.gif

• Subscriber

Redhead... I was exactly the same... had even resigned myself to missing it... then decided... piss on that... I'm trying everything I know.... and God bless it was enough... it worked.

Like I said earlier... I'm very happy for you... and if I was part of the help... *blush* then I'm especially pleased.

We carry each other, so glad you did not miss it, it was so worth it!!!. Now I'm thinking if they ever do this again I will sell my house if I had one or my car to be there. I aint missing a concert like this again. NEVER!!

• Subscriber

Redhead, I absolutely agree that Zootopians are the best. I tried several links and missed the first 6 songs. I caught up somewhere before the beginning of streets and had to refresh every min because the bloody thing would ask me to buy membership all the time. So I was massively distracted by my finger hovering over the refresh button and told a friend I wasn't too convinced of their appearance.

But I watched most of it on youtube today and saw all the details I'd not have paid enough attention to - like Bono being covered with raindrops and not caring. Then his "come on" cheerleading shouts to the crowd like a sports coach. And how could I not have noticed how he not only listened to the people singing acapella with his mic down and joining in at the top of his voice, lost in the spirit like one of them.

Not that he needed to, they pretty much were eating out of the palm of his hand already at the point of "Jerusalem" I think. And the setlist was very clever, too.

So, my verdict now on the day after: boy did they work the crowd and show them how it's done! :-)