Glastonbury Get on Your Boots

wahine

• Subscriber

The video on youtube is seriously INSANE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ-nPXYf93s

They impressed the hell outta me in Orlando, Florida War tour and their music STILL DOES!  I don't know how the hell they do that!!!

From what I've seen, they were even more hot than usual tonight.  Love the cute moment with Adam!

Wahine, get on your boots and come on down to Miami--big show happening Wednesday night!  wink.gif 

[quote name='birdsong wrote:

wahine']The video on youtube is seriously INSANE!

They impressed the hell outta me in Orlando, Florida War tour and their music STILL DOES!  I don't know how the hell they do that!!!

From what I've seen, they were even more hot than usual tonight.  Love the cute moment with Adam!

Wahine, get on your boots and come on down to Miami--big show happening Wednesday night!  wink.gif 

Lord, that sounds so tempting...

[quote name='wahine wrote:

birdsong wrote:

wahine']The video on youtube is seriously INSANE!

Wahine, get on your boots and come on down to Miami--big show happening Wednesday night!  
wink.gif

Lord, that sounds so tempting...I'm bringing my brother, who has only gone to one major concert...Red Hot Chili Peppers. So this should blow him away.