Something about the album!

Tommy Banny

Tommy, I am so thrilled about this album. I heard it the day it "leaked," and I loved it from the very first listen...I simply could not believe whatI was hearing! I love every note and lyric on this album (although it took the live performance of Crazy to warm to that song.) I think most people really likeit. Some were put off, quite a few needed a few listens before it "grew" on them. But, yes, it is absolutely beautiful in every respect--and SODANCEABLE at times! :) I absolutely cannot wait to dance to Magnificent! Glad you love it too!

I have this site open on my desktop while I work on other things, and for the last two days there has mostly been talk about the pre-sale. Everyone is soexcited! Glad you dropped in to bring up the music again :) Oh...right...that! :D THE TOUR IS COMING!!!!!!!!! :))))))))

Haha...I am going to admit something here...from the first listen I was a little bit "uhhh what is this?" and then from a few listens I started toadore 'uknown caller'..and then slowly but surely I started to love magnificent too!! Then I thought I better have a look at the songs down thetracklist too...and 'breathe' is now one of my favourite songs on the album..'crazy' 'stand up' and 'boots' I love to bits!! Icant understand why boots has taken so much stick..its a fun song and when I just want to jam I crank it up!!laugh.gif

I'm glad the tour is here, but I guess I'm a little nervous, I want them to come to Aus/NZ so bad again, so I have renewed my subscription just in casehaha!! This album is going to stay in my player for so long!!happy.gifhappy.gif