U2 @ GLASTO

basher1

Ok so i may slag the guys off now and again sometimes they deserve it but last nights Glastonbury set was just tremendous THAT is the setlist i have been wanting to hear THAT is the setlist that has made me rethink my love of this band. they say the best ever gig at Glastonbury was Radiohead a few years back and i gotta say as much as i love Radiohead u2 totally took the title of greatest Glastonbury gig last night well done guys you made one cynical wanker a happy bunny last night.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

It was just great to see that they CAN just play as a tight 4 piece garage band without all the bells and whistles.

Now, I love thier mega productions, but it's nice to reaffirm to myself that U2 is just a bloody great rock combo, and all they really need is a kit, a bass, a couple of guitars and some amps.

• Subscriber

Yes!

That was an epic demonstration of absolutely kicking a Rock Festivals arse!

I have the Radiohead gig on DVD and they were awesome. But the Boys were just Uber last night!

I'm a huge fan of their NLOTH/Unforgettable Fire 'arty' directions, but have to admit the greatest hits show is pretty damn jaw dropping!!

Cheers to the lads!

and Cheers to all you U2'ers.....it's party time! They nailed it.

pimp.gif

• Subscriber

anyone know if they will realise this on DVD? I want it! I thought they were fantastic !

petition anywhere for a U2 Glasto DVD???

I'd like a DVD. For now, though, you can go to iTunes and download last night's performance of I Will Follow for £0.99.