U2 @ GLASTO

basher1

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

bflorendo']The boys showed the rest why they're the Greatest Rock Band in the World. Their setlist was great, although I wish they played New Year's Day and/or Discotheque instead of Moment of Surrender. Anyways, that's just minor. I think this set will inspire them for their next tour.....arenas, back to basic rock 'n' raw. I noticed that they didn't have as much tracks layered in their songs too, sounded raw. Which means they can be more flexible on setlists for their next tour. Like their songs, they can adapt. Maybe a kitchen setup might be in the works.

layers, adapt, kitchen setup... can you explain what you mean to a technical dummy??

Layers - like having a 2nd and 3rd guitar parts, or multiple keyboards being played in the background, while U2 play live.

Kitchen Setup - the setup they had when they first jammed together...in Larry's kitchen!...lol Metallica did a garage scene on one of their tours....which is supposed to show how they were when they first started.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love this thread, Basher and happy to hear that they brought you back around.

Now, here is my 2 cents and I know some of it has already been said, but I'll say it again.

THEY WERE ON FIRE LAST NIGHT!!!!! Absolutely amazing and top notch performance. One of the most heart-felt, powerful, they gave it all they have performances that I've ever seen. They proved that they don't need a giant stage to prove themselves. I was still buzzing after watching it on the internet.

No bother Mich i was quite proud to write that truth be told the old u2 were back for one night.....that'll do me.......smile.gif

ok, who hacked Bashers account???????? Never in my lifetime have I ever heard him say one good word about U2...........it's fraud I tell ya, FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!! roll.gif
Oi you......so i ate some humble pie........lol.....LOVE YE G........xx

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

aussiegirl']ok, who hacked Bashers account???????? Never in my lifetime have I ever heard him say one good word about U2...........it's fraud I tell ya, FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif

some??????????? you ate the whole damn pie, and all the other ones in the entire bakery tongue.giflaugh.gif..............love ya guts!

[quote name='aussiegirl wrote:

basher1 wrote:

aussiegirl']ok, who hacked Bashers account???????? Never in my lifetime have I ever heard him say one good word about U2...........it's fraud I tell ya, FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!! 
roll.gif

some??????????? you ate the whole damn pie, and all the other ones in the entire bakery tongue.giflaugh.gif..............love ya guts!

Yep and i'm happy to admit that BUT when they continue this tour if they don't have setlists and performances that are in line with Glasto then they're gonna get it from me again........roll.gif...........xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx