U2 @ GLASTO

basher1

• Subscriber

It was a very stripped performance. One which normally sounds overplayed was so powerful. With or without you sounded the best it's done for a while.

After a shaky start due to edges effects being out of synch on real thing which threw Larry out, the rest of the performance was perfect.

Really took me back to the 90's and the rain gave me a feeling of red rocks.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

The show kicked so much ass that it made me feel like I'm watching the band I fell for 30 years ago. Goosebumps galore thru out the whole show. That shot of Bono during IWF with the rain, his emotion and rawness was superb. He should learn a lesson here, more music and less speeches kicks royal butt! The show was sublime!

• Subscriber

The show kicked so much ass that it made me feel like I'm watching the band I fell for 30 years ago. Goosebumps galore thru out the whole show. That shot of Bono during IWF with the rain, his emotion and rawness was superb. He should learn a lesson here, more music and less speeches kicks royal butt! The show was sublime!

• Subscriber

Agreed it was like going back to a time where the music done the talking not the fat guy at the front......roll.gif

• Community Moderator

I totally agree!

Oh and the rain took me back to when me and Mrs Fish saw them in Denmark. It absolutely lashed down throughout their performance, but you know what, it made the whole experience even more magical. We were literally wringing out our t-shirts as we stood there, lol laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='basher1 wrote:

Jake99']The show kicked so much ass that it made me feel like I'm watching the band I fell for 30 years ago. Goosebumps galore thru out the whole show. That shot of Bono during IWF with the rain, his emotion and rawness was superb. He should learn a lesson here, more music and less speeches kicks royal butt! The show was sublime!

Agreed it was like going back to a time where the music done the talking not the fat guy at the front......roll.gif

You know the boys were amazing when our Basher and Jake feel like they're 15 year old lads again.

Nice one boys, and I feel exactly the same. They came on stage and became our teen heroes once more!

- that sounds wanky, but feck it, I'm still buzzing over that performance!roll.gif

• Subscriber

I was sat at home alone with the volume turned up! Couldn't sit still, had to do some sort of 'crowd participation and loud singing' type thing happy.gif lol. Fantastic performance!!!
Maybe you had more fun that way - I'm totally down with some hair-brush microphone-fist-pumping antics when the wife and baby are out!laugh.gif