What are your other adventures this Summer?

illumination70

I was just wondering besides U2, what are your other adventures going to be this summer?  As for me, I'm still working,volunteering and attending concerts.

For example, here is a video (posted by another concert goer) on you tube from the KISS concert I attended last night;

Enough about me, what are your other adventures?

• Subscriber

nothing much for me to do, working and further reconstruction of this house. but really looking forward to august when our sweet zhiv and her family will visit us again!!!! (but i hope my love got the hint i gave him couple of weeks ago, bout how i would love a surprise trip for the 2 of us.... imagine: hotel, spa, nature, 5 course dinner, breakfast-buffet.....)

nothing much for me to do, working and further reconstruction of this house. but really looking forward to august when our sweet zhiv and her family will visit us again!!!! (but i hope my love got the hint i gave him couple of weeks ago, bout how i would love a surprise trip for the 2 of us.... imagine: hotel, spa, nature, 5 course dinner, breakfast-buffet.....)
  That sounds awesome!!!

I'll be heading to Berlin in a couple of weeks!

OOOH enjoy went at Easter AMAZING place

As for me i'll be doing nowt apart from my bf who will be coming to see me for a DAY in August

yeh woopie

• Subscriber

No more adventures for me this summer, but I have one planned for this fall. I'm heading out to Dublin in September, and from there I'm going to England. Can't wait!! 

Three U2 shows is my summer extravagance! May, June, July. Flippin' wonderful!! 2 down and 1 more to go! Can't wait! If I go anywhere it won't be til September. But September seems to lovely EVERYWHERE in this country! At least everywhere I'd want to be.

And more bluegrass shows! That's the plan. And a DEAR, DEAR friend's wedding!

• Subscriber

Lots of adventures!! Next month is my birthday month. So, there's a party! Family Reunion a trip to D-Land. Salsa Festival.....A trip somewhere(not yet known) A concert(not yet known) and more adventures yet to be determined and in the planning stages! smile.gif 

I'm too broke to be adventurous these days, but there's still plenty to do.  I work full time, and college starts up again in August, so between now and then, I intend to cram down a lot of reading, as well as brush up a bit on some languages.  Crunch time is coming with school; I have to nail the last few credits I need to transfer, and prepare applications for four-year schools (not that I expect any of them to take me, honestly). On top of all that, I'm still DJing with the KUSF crew, now that we're in "exile" and fighting the sale of the station before the FCC.  I'm back to DJing on graveyard Monday a.m.; go to savekusf.org and follow the links to hear our archives and live shows (my handle is The BattleAxe). If the FCC rules against us, we'll have to look into doing an appeal, and the ruling could come down any day now.

No rest for the wicked!

--