It's the little U2 things in life...

Redhead11

• Subscriber

I love seeing our guys when you least expect it. I know...biggest band in the world. Should seem normal. But not always. I was watching some James Bond movie "GoldenEye" or whatever, and we were watching the intro and we noticed the women dancing on the screen looked kinda like the women in Mysterious Ways on the 360 video wall.

Then we saw "theme song written by Bono and The Edge."

It  was hilarious. laugh.gif Not expected at all.

Whether it is flipping through Vogue and you spot Bono poking out in the corner, see another fan out in about wearing a U2 shirt, hearing U2 on the radio in public places..and you start singing along, hear a U2 ringtone go off, seeing a movie with a song in it, reading a post online about them, etc. It brings up a little happy rush in you. Don't you think? Ever see U2 where you least expected it?

• Subscriber

Oh yes all the time , whether I hear about them or see them on tv or discussed on the radio , or I turn on the radio and its u2 playing , or when im talking to somebody and they something out of the song lyrics , or you get a lift with a mate to go out and their playing a u2 disc , its awesome, I feel proud so very proud of our U2cute.gifhappy.gif

Oh yes all the time , whether I hear about them or see them on tv or discussed on the radio , or I turn on the radio and its u2 playing , or when im talking to somebody and they something out of the song lyrics , or you get a lift with a mate to go out and their playing a u2 disc , its awesome, I feel proud so very proud of our U2cute.gifhappy.gif

I agree because when I least expect it, U2 will be one which makes me think there's no escaping them,but then what woman would want to  LOL!!

• Subscriber

I call it "random U2". I love when it happens. I'll be in the market, and all of a sudden a U2 song comes on. One time I heard a car blasting "Beautiful Day" as it was driving down my street, and no, it wasn't my car. Whenever something like that happens, it's like a little boost of happiness to my day. smile.gif

I feel exactly the same. Even though my iPod plays U2 pretty much 24/7, whenever I hear them on the radio I let out a little giggle of happiness. The best thing for me is when someone 'admits' that they are a U2 fan, that always lifts me up :)

I also love it when someone asks me a question about U2 (e.g. Bono's real name), because then I have an excuse to ramble about the boys :P

• Subscriber
I feel exactly the same. Even though my iPod plays U2 pretty much 24/7, whenever I hear them on the radio I let out a little giggle of happiness. The best thing for me is when someone 'admits' that they are a U2 fan, that always lifts me up :)

I also love it when someone asks me a question about U2 (e.g. Bono's real name), because then I have an excuse to ramble about the boys :P

Yep!  Same here!  Those unexpected U2 moments make my day and make me smile.  =)