Love to meet U2

MarjanUSA

Dear U2, I've always been a fan of your music. The other day while i was walking at the Reson Town Center( in Reston Va) i heard a  music that sounded familiar so i walked up and asked the security guard who was playing. he murmmerd something that sounded like U2. i asked him if he would let us get in and we did. The stage was dark but that did not stop me from trying to videoing the concert. Bono, so I thought, came very close to the camera and reached out his hand. i hesitated but decided to let go and held Who I thought was Bono. a few second later, the guitarist annonuced that they were a tribute band called You tube.LOl. Either way It was a great experince. So here I  am asking if I could possibly get a backstage pass;.I love to meet the real Bono. If it helps I encouraged one of my students with Irish background to do a presentation about him right after 911. i do admire him alot! marjanzt@hotmail.com

Dear U2, I've always been a fan of your music. The other day while i was walking at the Reson Town Center( in Reston Va) i heard a  music that sounded familiar so i walked up and asked the security guard who was playing. he murmmerd something that sounded like U2. i asked him if he would let us get in and we did. The stage was dark but that did not stop me from trying to videoing the concert. Bono, so I thought, came very close to the camera and reached out his hand. i hesitated but decided to let go and held Who I thought was Bono. a few second later, the guitarist annonuced that they were a tribute band called You tube.LOl. Either way It was a great experince. So here I  am asking if I could possibly get a backstage pass;.I love to meet the real Bono. If it helps I encouraged one of my students with Irish background to do a presentation about him right after 911. i do admire him alot! marjanzt@hotmail.com
  Good luck because I have the same dream of meeting, Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry!!!

happy.gif

• Subscriber

I hope you get to meet them Marjan,, I come to the reality that I wont be able to meet them and give them a deluxe bible and literature but at least I can post here and they know they can ask our society for a deluxe'' bible and other things .. Would be nice to meet them but not as a fan but as a friend but since im a person weighed down with so many problems I dont think i'd be much company to people who live such a high life , I'd be a bore as im a real christian and I stricktly live by those standards , I like a beer but dont get drunk anymore and I dont swear , and Im very modest in the way I dress , and I dont bite at people even if they bite at me, I just guess we probably would have nothing in common I think , I could be wronged lol..But I care for them and Paul hewson very much for eveything I have learnt about them and wish them well, my dream is to marry someone just like Paul Hewson because he seems like such a good gentleman..

Hope you get your wish marjan :o)

I cant meet them because I shake and get nervous at even strangers in a pup or a bunch of mates who im not too familar or comfortable with, Im a one to one person :o/

I was never like that but life had made me this way now

123Love-I agree because the odds of meeting the band are pretty slim for me because I'm located in (according to the music industry) a small town which is 5-6 hours away from Seattle.

By the way, I would totally "clam-up" around Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry because I'm really shy around extremely attractive men.

• Subscriber
123Love-I agree because the odds of meeting the band are pretty slim for me because I'm located in (according to the music industry) a small town which is 5-6 hours away from Seattle.

By the way, I would totally "clam-up" around Bono, The Edge, Adam and Larry because I'm really shy around extremely attractive men.

lol