How much do you know about U2?

bdju

Do you think you know all the U2 songs?

I made a cool quiz based on U2 that lets you listen to a short clip and then have you choose between different song titles. It's on the hardest setting now so should be challenging. Have a go and tell me what you think.

Ohh, and you can also challenge your friends on facebook

Admin edit: Link removed - requesting access to personal details (as this link was) is not allowed.

Basher1, thanks for your reply. The personal information it asks for is actually the minimum required when creating a facebook application, It's not even possible to request less information than that :)

We do ask for permission to publish as the application have a feature where you can challenge your friends to beat you in the quiz.

Hope that explains it.

Basher1, thanks for your reply. The personal information it asks for is actually the minimum required when creating a facebook application, It's not even possible to request less information than that :)

We do ask for permission to publish as the application have a feature where you can challenge your friends to beat you in the quiz.

Hope that explains it.

Thanks but no thanks.

• Subscriber

not even gonna try it it takes you to a facebook app asking for permission to access yer data and stuff.....first time poster doing this.......ANY ALARM BELLS RINGING HERE???????

looks dodgey to me bash. wake up people, dont apply any links on facebook that leads to your data and information go into the hands that you dont know of...

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

basher1']not even gonna try it it takes you to a facebook app asking for permission to access yer data and stuff.....first time poster doing this.......ANY ALARM BELLS RINGING HERE???????

looks dodgey to me bash. wake up people, dont apply any links on facebook that leads to your data and information go into the hands that you dont know of...Yep......................................... wot Mac said.