Lotions and creams!!

illumination70

I was thinking since a lot of us U2 fans (especially us females) are kind of down as a result of the tour ending, I decided to begin a thread which would be considered "light-hearted".

My question is what kind of lotion do you use in order to keep yourself from drying out during the summer months?  As for me, I use "Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Lotion with Vitamin E".  I feel head over heals in love with this product while visiting Seattle for the U2 concert.  It smells great, contains skin-friendly ingredients (cocoa-butter & vitamin e) and it doesn't cost a fortune.

Enough about me, what do you use to protect your skin from the harsh summer weather?

• Subscriber

Nice thread. I bought some Scented Lotion as Victoria Secrets at the Promenade in Santa Monica. I was at a table and I don't remember how we started talking about Victoria Secret's. Oh..I know this hippy guy selling stickers saw the bag I had.. I told him... dude... it's just lotion..lol Anyway he told me his girlfriend won't touch the stuff. Because it has harmful chemicals. It smells good though. I haven't used it yet, because I haven't researched it yet. Yes, I know you meant this to be light-hearted. Sorry.

Anyway, I'm just using JJ Baby Lotion! haha......it's because I'm really a baby! Just ask everyone, they'll tell you. frown.gifsmile.gif

Nice thread. I bought some Scented Lotion as Victoria Secrets at the Promenade in Santa Monica. I was at a table and I don't remember how we started talking about Victoria Secret's. Oh..I know this hippy guy selling stickers saw the bag I had.. I told him... dude... it's just lotion..lol Anyway he told me his girlfriend won't touch the stuff. Because it has harmful chemicals. It smells good though. I haven't used it yet, because I haven't researched it yet. Yes, I know you meant this to be light-hearted. Sorry.

Anyway, I'm just using JJ Baby Lotion! haha......it's because I'm really a baby! Just ask everyone, they'll tell you. frown.gifsmile.gif

Don't worry about it because I like Victoria's Secret's lotions too!!  In fact, my favorite is called "Love Spell"!!

• Subscriber

My favorite is Bath and Body Works in the warm vanilla sugar scent. I love the way it smells! 

Since I work with a great deal of books and paper, my hands get really dried out. For that I use Curel Hand and Cuticle Therapy.