Anyone Else Notice Ali Hewsons EDUN livetour shirts at their venue?

xtraspicy62

In Chicago, I went to one of the merch carts outside the stadium, and found a really cool tour tee shirt from Ali Hewsons company EDUN.

Did anyone else see those/buy one?

Inside, the label said,

EDUN LIVE Made in Uganda 100% cotton

Here's a video of the purpose of EDUN and their goals:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='xtraspicy62 wrote:

Zhivvy']A couple of the Glasto t-shirts were Edun too!

that is awesome zhivvy!

Glad to hear that.

bigwave has a thread with the merch on it for order.

I wonder if its the same, from EDUN?

if it the surplus stock from there it could be - it wasn't in all the styles or sizes but i saw the label in some of the clothes

We bought two and we noticed they were made in Tanzania and Uganda but I didn't look close enough to see the Edun.  Thanks, Spicy for pointing that out.  I like knowing some of the $80 is going to a good cause.

I have two EDUN black T's. One with the ONE logo on the front and the other one is just plain. I bought them when they were discounted, otherwise I can't afford EDUN. Their sizes run small and seem to be made for very skinny people...LOL. They're the most comfortable T's I've ever owned, extremely soft and light weight. Any print pattern/words on them don't seem to fade like most T's. High quality stuff for sure.

I have two EDUN black T's. One with the ONE logo on the front and the other one is just plain. I bought them when they were discounted, otherwise I can't afford EDUN. Their sizes run small and seem to be made for very skinny people...LOL. They're the most comfortable T's I've ever owned, extremely soft and light weight. Any print pattern/words on them don't seem to fade like most T's. High quality stuff for sure.
well the sizes may have been improved due to previous complaints, bc mine fit me just fine, and I'm not skinny, lolwink.gif

We bought two and we noticed they were made in Tanzania and Uganda but I didn't look close enough to see the Edun.  Thanks, Spicy for pointing that out.  I like knowing some of the $80 is going to a good cause.

me too nancy, me toosmile.gif

thanks for sharing with us....