Need ride from Montreal to Toronto ASAP

Sigma957

Due to some miscommunication I am stuck in Montreal. Not being a citizen of Canada this is all very foreign to me. If anyone is going to Toronto by car in the next few hours please e-mail me @ nazgul72@hawaii.rr.com

I can give you 20.00 now and the rest when my Paypal issue gets resolved.

My cell phone will not work in Canada.

Thank you!

stranger in a strange land,

Anthony (INCA/Sigma957)

• Subscriber

If you're from out of town - I'm guessing you're staying downtown... ask around for "Gare centrale" train station or "Bonaventure". When you get there, go to the VIA rail counter and ask for the first train to Toronto...will be cheaper than going to the Airport... and you'll arrive well before the show starts tomorrow night. You'll need a credit card though...

If you want to find the station yourself - use google maps and put your current location vs. "Gare centrale"

good luck!

• Subscriber

If you're from out of town - I'm guessing you're staying downtown... ask around for "Gare centrale" train station or "Bonaventure". When you get there, go to the VIA rail counter and ask for the first train to Toronto...will be cheaper than going to the Airport... and you'll arrive well before the show starts tomorrow night. You'll need a credit card though...

If you want to find the station yourself - use google maps and put your current location vs. "Gare centrale"

good luck!