I missed it

wahine

Yep, I missed the show last night. I was just an airhead. I went over to my friends house, she is down to skin and bones been horribly ill with kidney problems, I'm Godmother to her children, so when I got home I was in la la land. I even was online on U2.com doing other stuff then went wtf am I doing switched over and there was no way to hear anything for me..I kinda felt discriminated against LOL. Oh well, it is what it is.

• Subscriber

Yep, I missed the show last night. I was just an airhead. I went over to my friends house, she is down to skin and bones been horribly ill with kidney problems, I'm Godmother to her children, so when I got home I was in la la land. I even was online on U2.com doing other stuff then went wtf am I doing switched over and there was no way to hear anything for me..I kinda felt discriminated against LOL. Oh well, it is what it is.

Don't you hate it when that happens?  It was certainly a superlative show and I'm sorry you missed it.  However, you were where you were supposed to be.  Just about the time NLOTH came out, I wasn't where I needed to be and that's one of the reasons MOS drops me to my knees every time.  Best wishes to your friend and God bless you for being hers.  xoxo

• Subscriber

I missed it as well! Damn it. I was off with my grandparents, which I believe they're more important considering their age and health problems. Setlist wasn't that much of a surprise, but I've heard some people had troubles.

Still, The Fly + OOC in the same show is nuts