Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark Album

muddy grey wolf

Spiderman: Turn Off The Dark

I bought this album and sat in disbelief at what I could hear, some good to average tracks and lots of other stuff that sounded like some sort of amateur night at the local community centre.

The tracks that had Bono & The Edge on them (2 or 3 at most) were Ok but nothing spectacular 

I wish I had downloaded this for free and listened to it a few times before I spent my hard earned cash on it but hey ho, live and learn Etc

Looking at the credit listings on the insert I see The Edge is really nowhere to be seen but instead relies on session musicians for the vast bulk of the album which left me feeling robbed slightly

Did anyone else buy the album or the 2 digital release singles on offer or am I the only Muppet with this album now stored right at the bottom of my pile of CDs that I wish I hadn't bought?

• Subscriber

First four/five tracks (including Boy Falls From the Sky, WHAT A TRACK) are very good, then it falls flatly. Of course, I'll need to see the show first to see how they fit with the story.

• Subscriber

I have got the cd as well,was rather shocked to find it an a australian cd shop, as thay usually only sell chart stuff. So as I said was shocked to see it so I thought I better grab it while I can (for collectors purpose) but I haven't listened to it yet.