Where Will You Go? U2 Time Machine!!

Redhead11

• Subscriber

You are sitting in your living room sipping a pint while hanging with friends and family. Suddenly, POOF! A U2 Time Machine with the Zooropa Baby on the front appears into your living room. 

You get One Round Trip to visit to any two U2 periods in history. Will it be Red Rocks then Zoo TV and back home? Will you relive a concert you experienced? Will you go back in time and say hi to Bono and the boys once more while at your meet and greet? Will you change U2 history as we know it? Will you find the laptop from HTDAAB era? Will you find U2 and give them advice for the future?!

Where will it take you? Better choose...it's about to go....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

I would go back to experience the spectacle that was ZooTV, and I would go see U2 at Glastonbury.

• Subscriber

[quote name='Redhead11 wrote:

123love']Rattle n hum era , but I would be about 12 years old
:o
(

Kewl fun Idea ;o)

thanks! 

And you'd be the age you are now!! You are visiting the past as the age you currently are right now happy.gif

then I'd be 20wink.gif lol

• Subscriber
I think I've worked it out pretty easily. div><div> I
So that would mean that I changed my past then and I would join them in every show that I wanted, given my friendship with the band. (meaning got to see Live Aid, Joshua Tree Tour, Zoo TV, PopMart, Slane, Glastonbury, etc) glasses.gif

Only needed one moment in time Redhead to change it all wink.gif

• Subscriber

I think I've worked it out pretty easily. div><div> I
So that would mean that I changed my past then and I would join them in every show that I wanted, given my friendship with the band. (meaning got to see Live Aid, Joshua Tree Tour, Zoo TV, PopMart, Slane, Glastonbury, etc) glasses.gif

Only needed one moment in time Redhead to change it all wink.gif
the PERFECT solution..... !!  can I join in as the new band photographer???  tongue.gif