my condolences to norway.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Thoughts and prayers to those affected by the attacks in Norway - once again I find it incomprehendable how things like this can happen and what possesses people to do these things. I don't want to turn this thread into one about religion - but I have to wonder why people, of whatever religion, believe that their God wants to see others suffer in death. The God I was taught about loved everyone - no matter of creed or colour. And I hope that this God is helping the victims in their tragedy xxx

• Subscriber

I guess this had nothing to do with religion... more like political views and society.
I thought he was a christian fundalmentalist - but I could be wrong! But whatever he is and his political/religious views it is just beyond belief.
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

kerttuli']I guess this had nothing to do with religion... more like political views and society.

I thought he was a christian fundalmentalist - but I could be wrong! But whatever he is and his political/religious views it is just beyond belief.

on his fb-page he called himself a christian and conservative. not sure how much religion was involved. but sounds like he found it an important part of his life?

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

kerttuli']I guess this had nothing to do with religion... more like political views and society.

he might be that too.... but probably killing just social democrats children wasn't coincidencefrown.gif but whatever his reason / belief / ideology is, it just is beyond everything. Too difficult to understand.