Watch any good TV shows lately?

Redhead11

• Subscriber
  I saw a show called "Who Do You Think You Are" which featured actress, Gwenyth Paltro doing some genealogy on her family.

As a result of seeing the program, I began an account at ancestry.com because who knows what I could find out about my ancestors.

Illumin....that's a great show!  I also got an ancestry.com account and found some very interesting things. 

[quote name='Sunflower1mdp wrote:

illumination70']  I saw a show called "Who Do You Think You Are" which featured actress, Gwenyth Paltro doing some genealogy on her family.

As a result of seeing the program, I began an account at ancestry.com because who knows what I could find out about my ancestors.

Illumin....that's a great show!  I also got an ancestry.com account and found some very interesting things. 

Tell me about it because I found out some interesting stuff about my family because there's a lot of mystery regarding my family.

By the way, there's another show I watch called celebrity ghost stories which is pretty good:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...SCfo&feature=related

• Subscriber

[quote name='illumination70 wrote:

Sunflower1mdp wrote:

illumination70']  I saw a show called "Who Do You Think You Are" which featured actress, Gwenyth Paltro doing some genealogy on her family.

Tell me about it because I found out some interesting stuff about my family because there's a lot of mystery regarding my family.

By the way, there's another show I watch called celebrity ghost stories which is pretty good:

http://www.youtube.com/wa...SCfo&feature=related

Oh, I saw that show once! 

On Ancestry, I got in touch with a cousin an found a whole bunch of old documents and photos.  It was really cool. Still can't find out exactly where my family is from in Ireland though.  That's frustrating.