Dear Moderators

basher1

Where did the open letter to Zootopians thread go?????......

Someone screws a fellow fan over gets ripped apart tries to respond with a crappy self publicising press e of garbage and it gets deleted?????.......what gives guys or is the author of it a precious little friend?????

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry....and please don't have a go at me...people like..Basher....You are very scary...and frightening...me I'm in for a happy, peaceful life....and unless I know someone....I don't shout and get nasty .....even if I do know someone would ( I hope ) not get nasty....There is so much unpleasant, painful, spiteful and unkindness in the world..and if thats what you use Fb for...well what can I say...

• Subscriber

Basher states the truth and some people don't like that! Personally I think Bashers contribution to the forum is huge and worth while.

We're here to discuss and share our opinions, so each to there own. Some of the best members in the Zoo seem to have to choke just to suit a minority and it shouldn't be like that.

I've met and keep meeting many amazing people from the Zoo and hope it carries on.

• Subscriber

Basher states the truth and some people don't like that! Personally I think Bashers contribution to the forum is huge and worth while.

We're here to discuss and share our opinions, so each to there own. Some of the best members in the Zoo seem to have to choke just to suit a minority and it shouldn't be like that.

I've met and keep meeting many amazing people from the Zoo and hope it carries on.

you're right, Andrew... I've met some lovely people through the zoo.. I'm disappointed that I didn't get to meet you at Glastonbury, but I'm sure I will in the future.. 

I have met Barry, tho.. and I consider him a very loyal friend x