First Ever U2 Concert

crazytrain

My daughter and I are going to Pittsburgh tomorrow to see U2 for the first time ever. We are so excited. When Love Comes to Town, it will be Magnificent. I hope that I'll Go Crazy Tonight. So Get On Your Boots  and it will be a Beautiful Day.  Will be at a higher Elevation, sitting back in section 224.  Hope that I don't get Vertigo.  Can't wait to see the band perform live. Peace and Love to You All.

My daughter and I are going to Pittsburgh tomorrow to see U2 for the first time ever. We are so excited. When Love Comes to Town, it will be Magnificent. I hope that I'll Go Crazy Tonight. So Get On Your Boots  and it will be a Beautiful Day.  Will be at a higher Elevation, sitting back in section 224.  Hope that I don't get Vertigo.  Can't wait to see the band perform live. Peace and Love to You All.

your daughter will start moving in mysterious ways when u2 let her in the sound. I just hope she will remember to breathe

or it will all get outta control and she will think "Im gonna go crazy if i dont go crazy tonight"... However, the fans get to carry eachother, carry eachother, so i think she will be convinced to Stay where the streets have no name!

It was a fantastic concert! U2 did not disappoint at all. 

The sound was better than expected. The stage and lighting were unbelievable.

It did not matter where you sat. The HD screen was crystal clear.

Too bad my daughter was unable to come to this show.