Petition: U2.com subscriber audio broadcast for Moncton!

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Pleasse please please let there be a Live stream!

It would be the best way to end A great tour, and I'am happy to get up at 3 AM for this!

Please U2.com don't let us down on this one.

• Subscriber

Found this site via a quick google: http://www.freepopfax.com/ - it appears to offer a free (well, ad-supported) web-to-fax service. Don't have time to try it out right now, but thought it might be of some help. Mind you, the rather terse reply from PM's Dublin email address suggests that they hold no sway over what U2.com choose to do. Which is a bit strange, to say the least.

• Subscriber

[quote name='danielsentana wrote:

hnicolaidesk']
Daniel
- Would you please edit your original post - to spell Moncton properly.

We do want to be taken seriously - we should spell it properly.
laugh.gif
Thank you. xx

Aha, done it already. Maybe that's the reason we weren't being taken seriously...they were searching for a live stream for Moctown! roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

Now seriously, it's a damn difficult name to spell for a non-native English speaker tongue.gif

LOL

You've done very well... and I would never criticize... not seriously anyway... bit of fun yes...

Whatever your native language is... I'm positive you speak better English than I do your language.

Of this I am sure!

Thanks Daniel xx

• Subscriber

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

danielsentana wrote:

hnicolaidesk']
Daniel
- Would you please edit your original post - to spell Moncton properly.

We do want to be taken seriously - we should spell it properly.
laugh.gif
Thank you. xx

Aha, done it already. Maybe that's the reason we weren't being taken seriously...they were searching for a live stream for Moctown! 
roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif
Now seriously, it's a damn difficult name to spell for a non-native English speaker

tongue.gif

LOL

You've done very well... and I would never criticize... not seriously anyway... bit of fun yes...

Whatever your native language is... I'm positive you speak better English than I do your language.

Of this I am sure!

Thanks Daniel xx

Haha no problem, it's Spanish by the way...

See you on the Moncton live thread! laugh.gif

• Subscriber

I really hope this gets their attention. I've just sent faxes to both the New York and Dublin offices for Principle Management. I hope everyone else is too. I went through http://faxzero.com/ and went ahead and paid for priority delivery. I think it's worth the couple of dollars spent to try to get an audio feed.