Now that the US tour is over we can sefely say that the best show was...

MickinSoCal

• Subscriber

YES IT WAS YES IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEST NIGHT EVERRR

5 ACHTUNG IN A ROW. ONE AND STREETS IN THE MIDDLE. THE FIRST APPEARANCE OF THE FLY. STILL HAVEN'T FOUND BACK IN. STUCK IN A MOMENT.

IT WAS THE FREAKING BEST

• Subscriber

For me it was East Rutherford, NJ

July 20, 2011

I went to 2 other 360 shows and that was the best of them. (Despite alot of NLOTH tracks being removed from setlist)

The one with the least crowd energy seemed to be Phoenix, AZ in October 2009

• Subscriber

I agree with you that this leg of the tour should have had more from NLOTH.  At least NLOTH and Unknown Caller!  In determining which show was best I considered setlist mainly.  Energy is hard to measure if one isn't there.  Anaheim #2 had the best setlist of the tour and the energy was hyper good! 

I considered Chicago because of the list but the performance was sloppy.  The band was not at all in synch that night.

I would say the best show was Seattle because it was the only U2 concert I could afford to attend. The other part of the Seattle show I enjoyed was it gave me a chance to get out of Eastern,Washington, meet other Zootopians, stay at an iconic hotel (The Moore) and give in to a craving for Cow Chip Cookies (my favorite is the Mock Baby Ruth cookies).

The Moore Hotel:

http://www.moorehotel.com/

Cow Chip Cookies:

http://cowchipcookies.com/

• Subscriber

In this US tour, has to be Anaheim 2, a mini-Glasto set. I'm pretty sure it was the first time this tour it had 6 Achtung songs. Plus Zooropa.

Some class show. Although I must admit that Chicago, with Out of Control and One Tree Hill was a close second