*Update #2!! Awaiting Reply...*Principle Management tells fans to fax Moncton Stream request!!!!!!

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

[quote name='u2jackie wrote:

Shannon387']I hate to say it but if we were going to get a stream, I think they would have announced it by now. More than anything,
I just can't believe they're not going to say anything.

i have to agree....i think they would've said something. Pretty sucky that they just didn't tell us no from the beginning. I'm still glad I sent a fax along with tons of other fans. Just wish they replied to us!!!frown.gifindifferent.gifU2Jackie!!!Where in the world have you been?  Don't think I've seen you around since the RoseBowl!  :)

Cross your fingers anyway, everyone.  Looks bleak, but maybe something good will happen.

• Subscriber

[quote name='DonSPa wrote:

breteam']I'm an eternal optimist, however, you have to think that if it was a 'YES' it would have been announced by now.  The Montreal Saturday Night Show that was broadcast live to subscribers was announced much, much earlier.  And though that one may have been planned, we're now less than 4hrs away from showtime.  Just being realistic given constraints.

Probably the best we can hope for is a repeat of Montreal at the same time they play the same songs in Moncton (similar to Toronto - if you were online)....I think BigWave may have something to do with that
:)

Keeping fingers crossed as listening-in to the forever last U2360 blast-off would be spectacular.

I think every single fan you see in the FAM CAM PICS would agree.....and there lots...

Martin

not sure what was played in montreal or toronto but this is supposed to be tonites lineup

1. Even Better Than The Real Thing
  2. Trip Through Your Wires clap.gif

3. Out Of Control 
  4. I Will Follow
  5. Get On Your Boots
  6. Magnificent banana.gif

7. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For /
  8. Stay (Faraway, So Close!)
  9. Angel of Harlem
  10. Beautiful DaySgt Peppers Lonely Heart (snippet)
  11. Elevation
  12. Zooropa
  13. City Of Blinding Lights
  14. Vertigo
  15. I'll Go Crazy If I Don't Go Crazy Tonight / Discothèque (snippet) /
  16. Sunday Bloody Sunday
  17. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
  18. Running To Stand Still
  19. BadRuby Tuesday (snippet) / Walk On The Wild Side (snippet) /
  20. Walk On

encore(s):

21. One
  22. Hallelujah (snippet) / Where The Streets Have No Name
  23. All I Want Is You
  24. With Or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet)
  25. Moment of Surrender
  26. "40"

Wish I could be there. ohwell.gif

• Subscriber

Did see Edge's tweets. Looks like it was raining from his tweet photo. Hoping for live feed...but will be happy with whatever we get. What time is the show starting tonight? Looks like they are 2hrs ahead in time from here.

• Subscriber
doubt it...dont think radio station is gonna broadcast
Why?  U2.com didn't tell us about New York, or wherever, and that got live feed from a radio station!!!