SHAME ON YOU PRINCIPLE MANAGEMENT

gibbo1968

• Subscriber

cheers to the mods for trying to get the last show as a live stream on the shiny all singing all dancing official U2 website.

Shame on you principle management for obviously NOT LISTENING!

NOT THAT YOU'LL CARE ANYWAY but nevermind.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Subscriber

Worst of all Classic Rock 103.1 are broadcasting there shows live from Moncton. How hard could it be to have made a deal to broadcast and stream to the site.

Thanks to the Mods. They do try, it's just hard job they've got.

• Subscriber

cheers to the mods for trying to get the last show as a live stream on the shiny all singing all dancing official U2 website.

Shame on you principle management for obviously NOT LISTENING!

NOT THAT YOU'LL CARE ANYWAY but nevermind.

It's also a pity that there's only one pro-shot DVD from the tour - Rose Bowl! There are two DVDs from Vertigo tour, there are two DVDs from ELevation tour, there's a DVD and several pro-shots from ZooTV and Popmart each, but only one full lenght proffessionally shot DVD from this tour.

Considering the scale of the whole tour it's s shame there's just one tour.

Also, it wouldn't beem more than great to have a 3D film of the whole thing. It would've been like U23D on steroids!

That said, I loved the tour anyway!

• Subscriber

It would seem that the very least they could do is let us know that a live stream was not going to happen. Someone at PM said we should fax them - we did - and then nothing... At the very least there should have been a statement posted here.

I add my thanks to the amazing fans and moderators here for trying to make this happen.