Thank you and goodnight U2 (for now!)

Anjana

• Subscriber

Like many of you I'm feeling quite sad today with the tour being over but it wouldn't be right not to say the biggest THANK YOU to U2 for a wonderful ride the over last couple of years, it has been fantastic, exciting, uplifting and great fun to follow you around the world. We'll miss you so much, please come back soon (well have a good break of course!), we love ya, no one does it quite like you guys xx

PS *whispers* when you do return, Dublin would be a good start hint hint mwah mwahtongue.gifwink.gif

• Subscriber

i feel a bit sads too... i wasnt able to follow the american livefeeds, cause of the bad time-zone/work- combination. but it felt nice knowing that somewhere on this planet the fans were queueing up and meeting up, the boys were doing soundchecks, spaceoddity was played while 4 hot guys walked to stage... all over now. no more dreams of dublin-2011 happening soon.frown.gif

*all in favor of new tour starting in dublin soon, raise hands!
bye6.gif 4869.gifgreenstars.gifconfetti.gifloveshower.gif29dz8zk.gifdancegirl2.gifclap.gif balloons.gifbanana_smiley_14.gif  thankyou.gif

• Subscriber

Yes, A very big thank you to U2 and all the crew. Must admit it's been an amazing couple of years.

And despite feeling sad at the end you all deserve a very long holiday before you perform 1 final concert in Dublin. September is fine for me!!!!!!

I count myself very lucky to have been able to go to so many concerts, and I've met some lovely fans and hope we will be friends for many years..

Thank you very much, said with arms raised very high!!!!!

• Subscriber

It's always sad when a tour ends, isn't it! Thank you, U2, for many years of fantastic shows and thank you for this fantastic tour!!! Now we can look forward to new music and a new tour . . . SOON wink.gif

I agree with the other Zootopians where "feeling sad" is concerned because the day after the Seattle show I felt  let-down due to bad luck, fate,etc.

I felt sad the day after the show because it hit me I wasn't going to be one of the lucky few who was destined to meet Bono, The Edge, Adam or Larry during the 360 tour.

frown.gif