Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Pink hoegaaarden?? That's beer right? Now guiness......I know not cool to say on a U2 board..but yuck...eeuuyyy...guiness is gross! I don't get how anyone can drink that stuff!!
sick.gif

yep, its belgian beer, the white one is very good, pink (slight taste of raspberry is delicious! never tried guiness, but think its too dark for me... but can say for sure till i had one. who's joining me to dublin??

Dublin? Sounds like fun!

Guinness is great - yum yum yum gives you a fat bum!

ummmmmmmmmmm....... Pink hoegaarden, that sounds delicious

I had some at Barbara's Maggie - it is lovely, not seen any in shops over here yet, only the normal white ones

Well, I've been out of it a while!  How nice to find this Blue Room!  Very pleasant...good job, as usual, Helen!

I will have to go back and look I guess, but I saw mention of a white Irish bum?  Wouldn't mind a peek, actually, even if stalker-ish. 

I'm now going to search for a pint of Guinness cause my bum is not wide enough yet!  (Yes, it is but...I drink it for the nutritional value!)

loving the peacefulness...will visit again, for sure!smile.gif

[quote name='badgirl56 wrote:

hnicolaidesk']
316087_210002182392325_166820623377148_556609_1713932651_n.jpg

So darling and dashing.

eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifwow!..talk about HOT!!!!!!!!......dont they scrub up well!............happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

I know!!!!! Wow!!! 

[quote name='barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman wrote:

barbara1']pink or white, i'l take either one!

Pink hoegaaarden?? That's beer right? Now guiness......I know not cool to say on a U2 board..but yuck...eeuuyyy...guiness is gross! I don't get how anyone can drink that stuff!!
sick.gif

yep, its belgian beer, the white one is very good, pink (slight taste of raspberry is delicious! never tried guiness, but think its too dark for me... but can say for sure till i had one. who's joining me to dublin??

Guinness is my favorite! I'm planning on having plenty of pints while I'm in Dublin in the next couple of weeks. 

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

barbara1 wrote:

U2LAWoman']Pink hoegaaarden?? That's beer right? Now guiness......I know not cool to say on a U2 board..but yuck...eeuuyyy...guiness is gross! I don't get how anyone can drink that stuff!!
sick.gif

Guinness is my favorite! I'm planning on having plenty of pints while I'm in Dublin in the next couple of weeks. 

My pub here sells it too - so you can have some here too!!! 

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych wrote:

barbara1']yep, its belgian beer, the white one is very good, pink (slight taste of raspberry is delicious! never tried guiness, but think its too dark for me... but can say for sure till i had one. who's joining me to dublin??

Woo hoo!! Better tell them to stock up because I'll be there soon!! 

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Zhivvy wrote:

jbarnych']Guinness is my favorite! I'm planning on having plenty of pints while I'm in Dublin in the next couple of weeks. 

Woo hoo!! Better tell them to stock up because I'll be there soon!! 

oh yes you will!!!!!!!! That poor little pub lol!happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif