hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

[quote name=mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk]Ack - this thread is being hijacked by LaLa's... help! 2.gif

this emoticon has a very interesting tongue movement ...  Giggle.gif
*caffeine!!!!!!*

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40']There's actually a story behind that, Helen, and it's funny when you know about.  The guy with the sign went to numerous shows and he always had something random and funny on them.  He had one in Philly that said something about Muppets, I think.  He's also the guy that got to sing with Bono on Boots in Montreal.

I didn't know about Boots in Montreal - likely the Saturday night I missed... the live feed night.

I've seen him front and center in various fan cams too... lucky guy.

Sorry, actually the one in Philly was, "This is MY house, Bono pays rent"  Just checked the fan cam.  He is a lucky guy and seemed very nice too.

I saw him being pulled on stageby Bono on DC (09) and in Montreal 2 and I believe he is the person that went to 75 shows ... in the "Stay" video in Moncton, Isn't he the one that was being asked by Bono? ... was Sarah the one that went to 40 shows, the one that Bono asked, I think she told me that in Montreal .... I heard he is a Pediatrician ... it would be nice to see him around, here in the forums, he is a 'legend', the dude with the turban,  I want to queue with him on the next tour smile.gif... 

Well Hello there Miss Maggie.

So happy to see you here.

2 pints and crisps - here you go... make yourself at home... and I'll re-join you later... someone has to push the hoover around once in a while... the 360 tour has neglected my housework... laugh.gif xxx Thanks for coming by!

Yeah - it's not bad... sometimes a sit down and chin wag with a friend, is just what is needed.smile.gif

You rest, luv - I am off to finish up... Ssshhh... don't tell... its after noon here and I'm still in my nightie... wink.gif

Hello, just finishing my cup of Earl Grey tea and last bit of walnut cake..Need to think about dinner, and what to make...in lazy mood....anyone feel like making somethng?grin.gif