• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']no comments. my daughter would kill me. and believe me, she'd know. she's got a sixth sense for things like this.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Is that Beibera or Barbara talking?tongue.gif

• Subscriber

Anjana']Eughhhhhhhh! That pic is just wrong on so many levels, it feels inappropriate looking at it at my ripe old age eugh eugh eugh
eek5.gif

I think he's just got a scotch egg in there from his mom, in case he gets hungry

A mini scotch egg at that!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Maybe it's a bag of aftershow marbles to hand out as people leave, afterall if you're listening to him you must have lost yours
  • Community Moderator

Anjana']

Eughhhhhhhh! That pic is just wrong on so many levels, it feels inappropriate looking at it at my ripe old age eugh eugh eugh
eek5.gif

I think he's just got a scotch egg in there from his mom, in case he gets hungry

A mini scotch egg at that!!!!laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

buahahahahaha

• Subscriber

BIG HUGS! . ¸ (¯` * •. ¸ ¸.• * '¯) ¸. • *' ¯)(¯ `* •. ¸ (¯* •. ¸ ¸. • * '¯) ¸. • *' ¯

--------Put this on the wall of all your U2 sisters and brothers --------
( ¯ `* •. ¸ (¯` * •. ¸ ¸. • * '¯) ¸. • ' ¯)(¯ ` •. ¸ (¯` * •. ¸ ¸ • * '¯) ¸. • * pass it on!!.*