• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

[quote name='U2LAWoman wrote:

Anjana']Needed a bit of gorgeousness today...

I love Bono's Merican accent here!Especially towards the end tongue.gif

Saturday night, I really need to watch and hear to this hot guy and have dirty thoughts about it. Sorry, you know I say what is crossing my mind at the moment ...LOL devil.gifdevil.gifdevil.gif

Thanks for posting happy.gif

• Subscriber

Popping in to say hello to everyone...hello!! I'm having a wonderful time in Dublin! I went out and saw the Windmill Lane site and the Hanover Quay studio today. There was something about seeing all the things that everyone has written on all the walls. I also found where Zhivvy wrote some of our names on the wall, and I also found a message that Tiz wrote as well. I'll try to get pictures in here soon. smile.gif

• Subscriber

Popping in to say hello to everyone...hello!! I'm having a wonderful time in Dublin! I went out and saw the Windmill Lane site and the Hanover Quay studio today. There was something about seeing all the things that everyone has written on all the walls. I also found where Zhivvy wrote some of our names on the wall, and I also found a message that Tiz wrote as well. I'll try to get pictures in here soon. smile.gif

Hiiii Jen, I can picture you therehappy.gif, isn't is funny to see things your friends have written! Have a great time xx

Just One word: ENVY !!!! sick.gif

Have lots of fun !!! happy.gif and don't miss newgrange
and take a Guinness at Temple Bar for mesmokin.gif