• Subscriber

Well just a quick one before bed.

Just to say I had a great weekend with Jen - can'tbeat a Zootop meet up.

Was so lovely to meet her after so long chatting in here.

Come back soon Jen xxxx

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

hi girls, what have you been up to? missed everyone, but been so busy. i wish my laptop was fixed, cause i would love to show you all the pics of our progress with the renovation, but no idea how to post pics on this regular pc.

• Subscriber

hi girls, what have you been up to? missed everyone, but been so busy. i wish my laptop was fixed, cause i would love to show you all the pics of our progress with the renovation, but no idea how to post pics on this regular pc.
Ask Jona!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Zhivvy wrote:

barbara1']hi girls, what have you been up to? missed everyone, but been so busy. i wish my laptop was fixed, cause i would love to show you all the pics of our progress with the renovation, but no idea how to post pics on this regular pc.

Ask Jona!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif

cant, he's on a bike-trip with his school for 3 days. when he's back, i'm off to work again, sigh...

ffs, my original sticky thread got merged with another thread about the dublin premiere of the sky down. totally different event, totally different country....

come in here for a good old moan! but its pissed me off a little. i know its only a thread in a fantasy message board on the internet, but now the title of my ORIGINAL thread is gone.....

sorry peeps! but that is what you do in a pub eh??? come in for the laughs, and come in for the moans!