The Blue Room

hnicolaidesk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

way to go Helen !!!!!

I can't be arsed to get all showered up, gussied up and then sweep up the cat dust bunnies, and scrub the loo... be a mess while you clean up the mess... then relax in the bath... take time for myself.

I see a pint in my near future.

n735350527_1525833_7189.jpg

A local brewery - Square Nail Pale Ale - the best!

• Subscriber

Yeahh I love Elbow, I was so pleased they were support to U2 at Wembley a couple of years ago, perfect night!

I need to make some time to watch all your brilliant vid postings, maybe a rainy Sunday afternoon I'll have a concert or two in my living room!
  • Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk']Ack - this thread is being hijacked by LaLa's... help! 
wink.gif

buahahahahahaha

roll.gifroll.gifthere's no betta state of being than La-La love...love the pics but am finding it hard enough to concentrate without sexy LaLa pics distracting me lol

• Community Moderator

2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please.....cheese & onion, and a table by the window.

All free to join little old me...

ahh....you are making me miss living in England.  But I'll have the salt and vinegar crisps, please.

• Subscriber

Helen, thanks for posting the Elbow set. I'll have to sit down and watch it later. I'm still a little miffed that I'll miss them when there here in LA. I'd really like to see them. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come back another time. 

• Subscriber

Yeahh I love Elbow, I was so pleased they were support to U2 at Wembley a couple of years ago, perfect night! I guess so! What a perfect combination. God... that would have been an outstanding night! That's it... I'm moving. Who's with me?

I need to make some time to watch all your brilliant vid postings, maybe a rainy Sunday afternoon I'll have a concert or two in my living room!
I have a looooooong cable which connects my PC to my stereo... so even if I can't sit and watch.. I can listen... like now... hoover in hand. laugh.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please.....cheese & onion, and a table by the window.

All free to join little old me...

ahh....you are making me miss living in England.  But I'll have the salt and vinegar crisps, please.

If only we could get away with Jen...

Archived