• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

Love this!! Now I'll have to watch the Superbowl just to see what Volkswagen's commercial will be! 

• Subscriber

Love this!! Now I'll have to watch the Superbowl just to see what Volkswagen's commercial will be!�

Funny! Superbowl coming up, anyone know the musical guests for half-time.?

Folks, don't forget to vote for your zoo buddies in the Trabbie contest. Everyone would appreciate your votes. Purtty please...cute.gifsmokin.gif

• Subscriber

I heard that Madonna is providing the halftime entertainment this year. I may have the game on to watch the commercials...not so into Madonna, so probably won't watch the halftime show.

• Subscriber

I heard that Madonna is providing the halftime entertainment this year. I may have the game on to watch the commercials...not so into Madonna, so probably won't watch the halftime show.
LOL! But wait....isn't she the reincarnation of Lady Gaga.laugh.gif No....haven't seen Madonna in a while, hope it will be fun! Talented women. :hides under the bed with the 'I can't live without folks': laugh.gif
  • 2 weeks later...