• Subscriber

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

mich40 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps please.....cheese & onion, and a table by the window.

All free to join little old me...

ahh....you are making me miss living in England.  But I'll have the salt and vinegar crisps, please.

If only we could get away with Jen...

I'll gladly make room for the both of you in my suitcase as long as you don't mind a side trip to Dublin first. laugh.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

Helen, thanks for posting the Elbow set. I'll have to sit down and watch it later. I'm still a little miffed that I'll miss them when there here in LA. I'd really like to see them. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come back another time. 
You're welcome hunny. smile.gif

Yeah - I'm sorry you're going to miss them too... but with very good cause.

How long you away for?

What about Brussels, Belgium on November 5th? wink.gif

http://www.songkick.com/a...86-elbow/calendar?page=2

• Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

hnicolaidesk']If only we could get away with Jen...

I'll gladly make room for the both of you in my suitcase as long as you don't mind a side trip to Dublin first. laugh.gif

Yeah.

Like that'd break our hearts... aw... do we hafta? laugh.gif

• Subscriber

jbarnych']Helen, thanks for posting the Elbow set. I'll have to sit down and watch it later. I'm still a little miffed that I'll miss them when there here in LA. I'd really like to see them. Oh well, I'm sure they'll come back another time. 

You're welcome hunny. smile.gif

Yeah - I'm sorry you're going to miss them too... but with very good cause.

How long you away for?

What about Brussels, Belgium on November 5th? wink.gif

http://www.songkick.com/a...86-elbow/calendar?page=2

I'll be gone from Sept. 18 - Oct. 5. It will be a nice long vacation. I'm looking forward to it. 

• Subscriber

I'll be gone from Sept. 18 - Oct. 5. It will be a nice long vacation. I'm looking forward to it. 

It'll be lovely... nothing but fun... so very happy for you.

If possible... take a moment or two and post a pic or two here... in this thread...so we can all see... deal?

• Subscriber

jbarnych']I'll be gone from Sept. 18 - Oct. 5. It will be a nice long vacation. I'm looking forward to it. 

It'll be lovely... nothing but fun... so very happy for you.

If possible... take a moment or two and post a pic or two here... in this thread...so we can all see... deal?

Definitely! I'll have the laptop with me, so my plan is to post pictures along the way. I'll make sure and put some in here, but keep an eye on fb, since most will be going there. 

• Subscriber

Oh yeah - how was Weezer?

Weezer was great! The set was a little on the short side, but I don't know if there was any kind of curfew set by the fairgrounds. It also might have been because one of the guitarists was suffering from strep throat at the time. Such a trooper to still go on and put on a great show!

• Subscriber

I can hear the Montreal Meatheads, and the Achtung Baby... so cute!

Planet Earth is blue and there's nothing I can do.... *shivers*

And now... Ultraviolet.  smile.gif

U2 music - makes me SO very happy.

Same here. It works great for keeping me sane, lol! 

Ultraviolet...that was my favorite song of the tour. So glad I got the opportunity to hear it twice...Rose Bowl and Anaheim 2.