Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

Just won a Joshua Tree box set and U2 War on vinyl in a silent auction--Woo hoo! So excited since I didn't already have them. Apparently, the auction didn't have a lot of U2 fans in attendance--got both for $30.

I'm here and no one else is, oh well. I like the bickering on here depending on what's being bickered about.

Helen, you're as bad as me as far as neglecting housework and in pj's until afternoon. I love being out of the daily work grind, miss the paycheck for sure, but after working since I'm 16 making it roughly 40 years of the daily grind, I'm not eager to get back into it if I don't have to. But I'm also bored and I'm more active and get more done when I'm working and have a schedule.

I'm here and no one else is, oh well. I like the bickering on here depending on what's being bickered about.

Helen, you're as bad as me as far as neglecting housework and in pj's until afternoon. I love being out of the daily work grind, miss the paycheck for sure, but after working since I'm 16 making it roughly 40 years of the daily grind, I'm not eager to get back into it if I don't have to. But I'm also bored and I'm more active and get more done when I'm working and have a schedule.

It's because this place is boring without Mac here!!!

3 macs!!!!! Hahaha!!! Nice!!!! All by myself..... No bloody drinks, no one to drink with, this bar is a bit ??? Where is everyone on a sat morning!

Should be feckin party time all the time here.

We are, well most of us are drinkers!!!