• Subscriber

Really???  You've never seen the infamous Adam photo that we can't even post on here?

The link to the nudie Adam - that photo I have seen... sorry. I thought Mac was talking about a really messed up, coked up Adam... which would be a very nasty image... The bass player with a nice sized... bass... is a beautiful thing.  wink.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

Okay - so you all know how I feel about U2 and Elbow... but another band that I have found recently - which I love is The Black Keys - and this is the song which made me stop - take notice - stare at the radio - and say - who the heck is that?

Truth.

The Flame - musical seduction. watch?v=zvDX0hnOd_I?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

[quote name=hnicolaidesk]Okay - so you all know how I feel about U2 and Elbow... but another band that I have found recently - which I love is The Black Keys - and this is the song which made me stop - take notice - stare at the radio - and say - who the heck is that?

Truth.

The Flame - musical seduction. tongue.gif

BTW - not much of a video - but its the music which matters.

2 guys, that's it just 2 guys are the band.  I hear a lot of influences in this band:

Eric Clapton - Cream era

Allman Brothers

Hendrix

BB King

John Mayall

• Subscriber

2 guys, that's it just 2 guys are the band.� I�hear�a lot of�influences in this band:

Eric Clapton�- Cream era

Allman Brothers

Hendrix

BB King

John Mayall

��

I love them Connie - I love the down and dirty sultry blues .... it really speaks to me...

And I agree - all those influences are there - thank goodness someone is taking the stuff of legends and running with it now... to a whole new generation.

• Community Moderator

Okay - so you all know how I feel about U2 and Elbow... but another band that I have found recently - which I love is The Black Keys - and this is the song which made me stop - take notice - stare at the radio - and say - who the heck is that?

Truth.

The Flame - musical seduction. watch?v=zvDX0hnOd_I?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

Man!  That is some good stuff!  I feel like I should be sitting some smokey blues bar.