The Blue Room

hnicolaidesk

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whole Lotta Love was a song we loved listening too a lot cause stereo was pretty new back then and they recorded it so you could hear a part of the song going back and forth between the 2 channels, especially if you were a little high it was pretty cool back then ;)

• Subscriber

Whole Lotta Love was a song we loved listening too a lot cause stereo was pretty new back then and they recorded it so you hear could hear a part of the song going back and forth between the 2 channels, especially if you were a little high it was pretty cool back then ;)

LOL

roll.gif

With headphones Connie... and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon... was the same... brilliant engineering by Alan Parsons.

• Subscriber

Okay... Connie - you just trumped me with the LZ III... Immigrant Song...

Here's a brilliant song from LZ 1.... a real killer!

How Many More Times - I dare you... try and sit still... just try... impossible, right?

"When I give you my love, please, please, try to be true... "

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

surrenders']Whole Lotta Love was a song we loved listening too a lot cause stereo was pretty new back then and they recorded it so you hear could hear a part of the song going back and forth between the 2 channels, especially if you were a little high it was pretty cool back then
;)

LOL

roll.gif

With headphones Connie... and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon... was the same... brilliant engineering by Alan Parsons.

Oh those double albums that opened up were perfect for rolling MJ

• Subscriber

You have to watch this video, OMG Robert Plant, The Golden God, I wet myself....LOL

Couple of nice mango shots... wink.gif

But I was always a Page girl... love the guitarist... that only changed with Bono... mind you... tongue.gif ... love you Edge. xx

Archived