• Subscriber

That's just plain disturbing Spicy!! Think Edge is enjoying it, very into the role there. The way Larry has spread his legs, so funny...I'd secretly love to sit like that as a woman, it'd be refreshing LOL (literally breezylaugh.gif)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

Hi anjana!

I wasn't much of a chatter when I became a subscriber about 3 years ago and I've just begun to contribute a bit over the last few months. A few days ago I stumbled upon "Cleary's Pub" here in the zoo, run by redandwhitepebble. Seems it must have gone on for quite a while. There you can do exactly just what you suggested - walk in, pull up a chair, nod to everyone, have a beer, and chat. Plus you can add your country flag on the virtual wall... Maybe u wanna go have a look around for yourself.

But it's nice to have few locals to mill about, too.

As for a name for this thread... hm... I quite like the idea of "The Blue Room". Sounds cool. And I love the pun ones.

Don't have any suggestions yet. I picture a neon sign at a real location and try to think of names that attract passers-by to come in. The name is still kind of blurred, but the night is but young... ;-)

• Subscriber

I like The Blue Room, I like that a lot!... though it sounds like a seedy dive.. rather than a comfortable local... hahahaa..laugh.gif.

Let's do it... and we can always change it again... if we find something we like more...

Glad to see the other posts... Spicy... love your pic... see, I knew we needed a thread for just random stuff... we don't need 20 different threads with only one thought in each one... too many threads to follow...... good work team... I'm very pleased.

• Subscriber

Hi anjana!

I wasn't much of a chatter when I became a subscriber about 3 years ago and I've just begun to contribute a bit over the last few months. A few days ago I stumbled upon "Cleary's Pub" here in the zoo, run by redandwhitepebble. Seems it must have gone on for quite a while. There you can do exactly just what you suggested - walk in, pull up a chair, nod to everyone, have a beer, and chat. Plus you can add your country flag on the virtual wall... Maybe u wanna go have a look around for yourself.

As for a name for this thread... hm... I quite like the idea of "The Blue Room". Sounds cool. And I love the pun ones.

Don't have any suggestions yet. I picture a neon sign at a real location and try to think of names that attract passers-by to come in. The name is still kind of blurred, but the night is but young... ;-)

I didn't realize there was a virtual pub here... and I've been here daily for months... I'm sure I would have noticed it...

Hope Red and White doesn't mind... I'm not trying to compete ... just offering up an idea..... offering up a meet and greet.

• Subscriber

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

gracenote']Hi anjana!

I wasn't much of a chatter when I became a subscriber about 3 years ago and I've just begun to contribute a bit over the last few months. A few days ago I stumbled upon
"Cleary's Pub"
here in the zoo, run by redandwhitepebble. Seems it must have gone on for quite a while. There you can do exactly just what you suggested - walk in, pull up a chair, nod to everyone, have a beer, and chat. Plus you can add your country flag on the virtual wall... Maybe u wanna go have a look around for yourself.

I didn't realize there was a virtual pub here... and I've been here daily for months... I'm sure I would have noticed it...

Hope Red and White doesn't mind... I'm not trying to compete ... just offering up an idea..... offering up a meet and greet.

The virtual pub that Pebs started is down in the Larry folder. Open to all, but I think mostly a LaLa joint. 

• Subscriber

That's just plain disturbing Spicy!! Think Edge is enjoying it, very into the role there. The way Larry has spread his legs, so funny...I'd secretly love to sit like that as a woman, it'd be refreshing LOL (literally breezyblockquote>Thattongue.gif
  • Subscriber

[quote name='jbarnych wrote:

Anjana']That's just plain disturbing Spicy!! Think Edge is enjoying it, very into the role there. The way Larry has spread his legs, so funny...I'd secretly love to sit like that as a woman, it'd be refreshing LOL (literally breezy
indent]Thattongue.gif

Verrrry
pretty indeed, whether in a fitted shirt or a dress!! That's quite an achievement I feel!

• Subscriber

but I think mostly a LaLa joint. 

roll.gif

sick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gif  I didn't know there was a LaLa joint, how could I be so remiss, I must venture downstairs more!