• Community Moderator

Going to see these guys in Atlanta in November for a mere $20.  Pretty pumped about it.  :-)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

So this threads just about anything right? Well i was just curious about something. You know how most coastal towns around the UK have rock shops and that. Rock of all different colours and sizes and that. Well you go into these shops and you're lookin about and it's all nice and touristy and there's rock and sweets everywhere then you get to the back of the shop and things start to get a bit seedy and not for the kids. There's rock shaped like cocks and tits for god's sake!! I mean who the hell decided "how can we sell more rock? I know, we'll shape rock like a huge dong or a giant pair of boobies! That'll send profits through the roof. Right who is gonna volunteer to be the mould?!"

Just wonderin'.laugh.gif

Damn! That is the last time I do any modeling for this rock company!!!

• Subscriber

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

Achtung75']So this threads just about anything right? Well i was just curious about something. You know how most coastal towns around the UK have rock shops and that. Rock of all different colours and sizes and that. Well you go into these shops and you're lookin about and it's all nice and touristy and there's rock and sweets everywhere then you get to the back of the shop and things start to get a bit seedy and not for the kids. There's rock shaped like cocks and tits for god's sake!! I mean who the hell decided "how can we sell more rock? I know, we'll shape rock like a huge dong or a giant pair of boobies! That'll send profits through the roof. Right who is gonna volunteer to be the mould?!"

Just wonderin'.
laugh.gif

Damn! That is the last time I do any modeling for this rock company!!!Tis funny brother.

• Subscriber

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk']Bring it MacF... DJ me.

hahaha looks like your doing a fine job yourself!!
� ill see what me can do!
Good. watch?v=OPavW9aEq8o?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata            

Thanks for that! smile.gif I think Bono forgot the words.laugh.gif

• Subscriber

So this threads just about anything right? Well i was just curious about something. You know how most coastal towns around the UK have rock shops and that. Rock of all different colours and sizes and that. Well you go into these shops and you're lookin about and it's all nice and touristy and there's rock and sweets everywhere then you get to the back of the shop and things start to get a bit seedy and not for the kids. There's rock shaped like cocks and tits for god's sake!! I mean who the hell decided "how can we sell more rock? I know, we'll shape rock like a huge dong or a giant pair of boobies! That'll send profits through the roof. Right who is gonna volunteer to be the mould?!"

Just wonderin'.laugh.gif