Sign in to follow this  
hnicolaidesk

The Blue Room

[quote name='MacFoley wrote:

hnicolaidesk']
Mac
- Rubber Johnny.... way way too creepy for me.... I stopped it at the 2 minute mark..

Maybe we shouldn't have such videos, don't want the authorities to shut us down already. Cheers.

Shut down for what???

Don't misunderstand my friend - I would give you free range - but I don't want anyone to be offended by anything we do in The Blue Room ....

I, don't want The Blue Room to be closely scrutinized...

There are young ones around... we must exercise some discretion.

Having said all this... maybe it was only me who was creeped out by the Rubber Johnny video...  especially since I thought it was going to be something naughty... not scary.. hahahaha ...laugh.gif

Helen

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

mich40']Going to see these guys in Atlanta in November for a mere $20.� Pretty pumped about it.� :-)

Helen, here it is.

Just wondered why it had disappeared... I didn't have the opportunity to listen to it last night - so I knew I was going to this morning. Thanks for the re-post. x

Good work on the letter. smile.gif

Well at the end of the day kids shouldn't be in bars! Ban them all! :)

smile.gif Agreed - but as you well know - I have no control over that.

Thanks for letting me speak my mind... carry on....

So this is my quiet lament... I've just been re-reading BW's live interactive threads from S. America...

What a doofus I am... why didn't I realize the shows were being covered by the U2 Community pages?

I've missed out on so much fun! But nothing I can do about that now. Glad to be here now. Quiet lament is done.