And Mich, try the Aussie hangover cure....

Vegemite on toast and a swim in the ocean.

hope your head isn't too sore!

Could of used that yesterday. Struggled thru 18 holes, and had an afternnon nap. Next time will try the vegemite.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

• Subscriber

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

mick james']And Mich, try the Aussie hangover cure....

Vegemite on toast and a swim in the ocean.

hope your head isn't too sore!

Could of used that yesterday. Struggled thru 18 holes, and had an afternnon nap. Next time will try the vegemite.laugh.gif

how did playing a full round of golf seem appealing after a night on the turps??

• Subscriber

Yo!

Helen, glad you liked the remix mate.

I'll post a few more for you when I get home - or you can click the link through to my channel if you're bored - you may be amused at what you find!

As for the NME, I've no idea how, but about a year ago some of my remixes and mashups were featured and they've been adding a few here and there ever since.

I'm just an amatuer/hobbyist, so I must say I got a bit of a thrill to see them there!

Mick, I will check your remixes... quite fun... and yeah... maybe a little bored... don't start the new job until next week.

Pretending to be on summer holidays... laugh.gif

I bet you were really thrilled to see them on NME - what exposure... Huge tip of the hat.

I thought, given your astute observations in the ZooTV thread that maybe you worked for them...

What? It's possible.

You take care - always good to chat with you. smile.gif

• Subscriber

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

hnicolaidesk']

Cash - how did you remember that bit from Mexico... you're brilliant.

It's in my favorites on my youtube thing. It's really good angle to watch Bono if you know what I meanwink.gif. Good audio too.roll.gif

Mango mania! Love it. laugh.gif

• Subscriber

Yes, cricket was very entertaining. Nice warm day. I love watching cricket soooooo relaxing.

Left a little early just incase there were any riots.

Ipod on U2 shuffle and a good book. I always get a score card and then forget to fill it out..

So how's buiness in the blue room?? Lots of customers dropping by???

• Subscriber

I know not why I post this..there is no reason other than pure indulgence...it is just a moment...a la la moment.

fireman.jpg

please just let me have this and no one gets hurtlaugh.gif