The Blue Room

hnicolaidesk

• Subscriber

cheers m'dear. What you up to today?

A few chores around the house...

And I've been working on a task for a local charity... doing some Excel spreadsheet, data entry type stuff for them.

I have skills - such as they are - so I like to volunteer when and as I can... I may have out-turned pockets, but there are ways I can help... until I'm working again... time is what I have to share. smile.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

That's great, always a bit daunting when you start a new job, change of routine and all but that's really good news. And of course will keep the place ticking over so you have nice postings to come back to each dayhappy.gif

• Subscriber

on that note s'pose I'd betta get back to trying to achieve something today lol.  Thanks for the cuppa and biscuits, see ya later x

• Subscriber

on that note s'pose I'd betta get back to trying to achieve something today lol.  Thanks for the cuppa and biscuits, see ya later x

Cheers Hunny

Thanks for your company and encouragement.. I'm looking forward to being back in a groove...

I'm much better in a crowd than a solo act... laugh.gif ... though being alone has its own joys.

[quote name='hnicolaidesk wrote:

Anjana']cheers m'dear. What you up to today?

And I've been working on a task for a local charity... doing some Excel spreadsheet, data entry type stuff for them.

I have skills - such as they are - so I like to volunteer when and as I can... I may have out-turned pockets, but there are ways I can help... until I'm working again... time is what I have to share. smile.gif

Good on ya Helen, it's good you are using your skills to help others. My skills revolve around a little white golf ball. Maybe one day.

• Subscriber

[quote name='cash0012 wrote:

hnicolaidesk wrote:

Anjana']cheers m'dear. What you up to today?

I have skills - such as they are - so I like to volunteer when and as I can... I may have out-turned pockets, but there are ways I can help... until I'm working again... time is what I have to share.
smile.gif

Good on ya Helen, it's good you are using your skills to help others. My skills revolve around a little white golf ball. Maybe one day.

A woman of leisure or on holidays, hunny?

• Subscriber

[quote name=hnicolaidesk wrote:

cash0012 wrote:
hnicolaidesk]

I have skills - such as they are - so I like to volunteer when and as I can... I may have out-turned pockets, but there are ways I can help... until I'm working again... time is what I have to share. laugh.gif

• Community Moderator

I thought Zhiv only had eyes for one mango... now I understand... she wants them all! Well no fair. One must share.

Morning ladies. Cuppa for me... anyone else?

Jen - glad we could bring a smile to your face at the end of a work day.

Mich - he's likely 20 or so... the hair is circa Boy or October - wouldn't you say?

He is...it's just that pic.....maybe if I were younger, but it just feels wrong, especially where my eyes gravitate to. embarassed.gif

[quote name='mich40 wrote:

hnicolaidesk']I thought Zhiv only had eyes for one mango... now I understand... she wants them all! Well no fair. One must share.

Morning ladies. Cuppa for me... anyone else?

Jen - glad we could bring a smile to your face at the end of a work day.

Mich - he's likely 20 or so... the hair is circa Boy or October - wouldn't you say?

He is...it's just that pic.....maybe if I were younger, but it just feels wrong, especially where my eyes gravitate to. embarassed.gif

We are only human...

[quote name=hnicolaidesk wrote:

cash0012 wrote:
hnicolaidesk]

I have skills - such as they are - so I like to volunteer when and as I can... I may have out-turned pockets, but there are ways I can help... until I'm working again... time is what I have to share. tongue.gif.

Archived