Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Community Moderator

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:


Anjana wrote:


maggie18patchwork']

Need a very large glass of wine now to calm me down.....

What's happened Maggie, you ok m'dear?
The... picture, that.... picture, the one just above my head..... I can only say it's a good job Zhivvy is on holiday!!!!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

 

Are we sure his name isn't pronounced "Bone-O"? roll.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

By the way, that was a joke. Don't go getting the wrong idea that I have a thing for Adam. I don't. I don't want anything taken the wrong way.   Also, Mango's, wine, cheese, not just any cheese blu

[quote name='mich40 wrote:


maggie18patchwork wrote:

Anjana']

What's happened Maggie, you ok m'dear?

The... picture, that.... picture, the one just above my head..... I can only say it's a good job Zhivvy is on holiday!!!!

roll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gifroll.gif

 

Are we sure his name isn't pronounced "Bone-O"? roll.gif

 

LMAO!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

Yes Mick, quite agree, ..... This pub is for everyone,

 

So...........what porn would you like to see on the walls in the Blue Room????

"Two lezzas. Sisters probably. I'm just watchin"laugh.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Achtung75 wrote:


maggie18patchwork']Yes Mick, quite agree, ..... This pub is for everyone,

 

So...........what porn would you like to see on the walls in the Blue Room????

"Two lezzas. Sisters probably. I'm just watchin"laugh.gifAchtung, How about a picture of 2 Stella's on the wall, That should keep you here and make you feel happy......grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Community Moderator

Waaaay too much Bono porn in here for me lol have fun ladies!
Too much Bono?  I'll be happy to tell you what I could do to this man: happy.gif

 

HotshirtlessBlender_scruff.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='maggie18patchwork wrote:


Achtung75 wrote:

maggie18patchwork']Yes Mick, quite agree, ..... This pub is for everyone,

 

So...........what porn would you like to see on the walls in the Blue Room????

"Two lezzas. Sisters probably. I'm just watchin"
laugh.gifAchtung, How about a picture of 2 Stella's on the wall, That should keep you here and make you feel happy......grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

 

Gareth Keenan's words Mags, mnot mine. Stella floats the boat just fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Subscriber

[quote name='Achtung75 wrote:


maggie18patchwork wrote:

Achtung75']

"Two lezzas. Sisters probably. I'm just watchin"
laugh.gif

Achtung, How about a picture of 2 Stella's on the wall, That should keep you here and make you feel happy......
grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

 

Gareth Keenan's words Mags, mnot mine. Stella floats the boat just fine.

 

uh.. see you been hob nobbing with the boys again... So did larry say which album he would give up????

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...